Connecticut Children's Medical Center, a nationally recognized, 187-bed not-for-profit children's hospital, has an exciting opportunity to join the Division of Otolaryngology. Connecticut Children's Specialty Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Connecticut Children's, is a 170 physician, multi-specialty pediatric group (medical and surgical) which provides quality care in Hartford and throughout Connecticut.
- In this full-time clinical educator role, you will provide care for children and young adult patients as well as teach PGY2 residents and participate in clinical research.
- The Division includes 5 pediatric otolaryngologists, 2 NPs, 1PA and MAs.
- Call will be shared in a 1:6 weekday/weekend rotation; junior and senior residents take first call and an attending serves as backup 3rd call.
- Academic appointment at the Assistant/Associate Professor level at University of Connecticut.
- Interested candidates must be BC/BC in otolaryngology and have completed a pediatric otolaryngology fellowship.
Connecticut Children's is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
Connecticut's state capital, Hartford, and the neighboring Farmington Valley are wonderful places to raise a family and have many outstanding schools and neighborhoods. The area was recently named one of the 10 Best Places to Live in the United States by Kiplinger's Magazine. Here, you will enjoy a multitude of of historical attractions, a thriving arts and entertainment center, a revitalized riverfront and beautiful parks and gardens. Hartford is conveniently located within two hours of both New York City and Boston, and just a short drive to the shore. Bursting with New England charm, there are so many reasons to make Hartford your home.
Interested candidates, please contact Kelly Ashmore:
(314) 236-4582 email@example.com