Children’s of Minnesota is excited to announce a new opportunity for a board certified Pediatric Otolaryngologist to join our nationally recognized ENT Department. Come join our talented group of Providers as we champion the healthcare needs of our pediatric patients and families.
Children’s pediatric ENT and facial plastic surgery team is one of the busiest pediatric ENT programs in the state with 16,000 clinic visits and 5,000 surgeries in 2016. Our program includes some of the most experienced and talented pediatric otolaryngologists in the Country. We provide full range of ENT and facial plastic reconstructive surgery services, including complex head and neck procedures, endoscopic and open airway, innovative surgeries for cleft and craniofacial issues including prenatal counseling, cochlear implants and trauma. We are supported by advanced imaging and participate in many multidisciplinary teams such as thyroid, vascular anomalies and VCF clinics.
- The position is full-time with Clinical and Research responsibilities. The successful candidate will provide clinical care, teach Residents/Fellows, and participate in clinical research.
- The Department includes 7 pediatric otolaryngologists and 3 PNPs.
- Call will be shared in a 1:9 weekday/weekend rotation.
- Candidates must be BE/BC in otolaryngology and have completed a pediatric otolaryngology fellowship.
- Preference for a candidate with interests in complex endoscopic and open airway management and in the development of an aerodigestive center.
Children’s Minnesota is one of the ten largest children’s health care organizations in the U.S., with 428 staffed beds at its two hospital campuses in St. Paul and Minneapolis offering pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties. We are a full service, acute care system offering a full spectrum of pediatric services. With over 14,000 admissions a year, 90,000 emergency department visits, 18,000 surgeries, and greater than 200,000 outpatient visits we offer an exciting and state of the art place to work.
The Twin Cities’ strong, diversified economy, coupled with plentiful health care, recreation options and some of the best schools in the nation, have made us a destination for thousands of new residents every year. While residents take full advantage of Minneapolis' recreational opportunities, it's the city's bustling downtown business core and cutting-edge restaurants, theaters and shops that make it a standout. From the celebrated chefs and usage of fresh, local ingredients to the big-name retailers and one-of-a-kind shops, downtown Minneapolis really brings its residents together.
Interested in learning more, contact:
Ryan Berreth, FASPR
Sr. Physician Recruiter - Children's Minnesota