Our San Antonio Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Practice is searching for a fellowshiptrained Pediatric Otolaryngologist to join our busy practice. This established team of two physicians, one audiologist and nurse practitioner has served the community for over 25 years and is looking to expand to accommodate the growing needs of the market.
- The Primary Hospitals covered include: Methodist Children's Hospital, North Central Baptist and University Hospital.
- Our practice provides care for common and complex problems of the ear, nose and throat in children from birth to 17 years old.
- Services include: Tube insertion, Hearing Loss, Infections, Sinusitis, Snoring, Allergies, Adenoid Removal and Tonsils
San Antonio is the 7th largest city and one of the fastest growing areas in the United States. With 238 days of sunshine a year, the area affords plenty of opportunities to savor in the great outdoors year-round. The San Antonio region is rich in educational opportunities and offers a variety of public and private colleges and universities. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Recruiter Contact: Janet Freidman at firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 243-3839 x5589
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/kq7757tpfhj4g2dx