Al Jalila Children's Specialty Hospital, Dubai, the first dedicated children's hospital in the United Arab Emirates, is seeking an exceptional U.S. medical school graduate with board certification in Otolaryngology, fellowship training in Pediatric Otolaryngology and 3+ years practice experience.
- This is an opportunity to treat a broad spectrum of otolaryngology cases including cleft lip and palate.
- Our 200-bed state-of-the-art hospital employs SMART hospital systems wherever possible.
- The Operating Theatre Department comprises 8 operating theatres with cutting edge equipment and communications systems.
- Al Jalila Children's is set to become a leading paediatric research centre.
- Outstanding package includes salary, benefits, relocation and annual family travel expenses.
This is a unique opportunity to utilize your vision, experience and skills in the development of a "world class", globally recognized pediatric specialty hospital!
Interested candidates please contact:
Please reference Position ID 160634 when responding.