Children's Minnesota is excited to announce that we are expanding our clinical practice and are seeking a board certified Pediatric Otolaryngologist to join our nationally recognized ENT Department. Come join our talented group of Providers as we champion the healthcare needs of our pediatric patients and families.
Children’s ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery is the busiest pediatric ENT program in Minnesota with 17,600 clinic visits and 4,500 surgeries in 2017. Our program includes some of the most experienced and talented pediatric otolaryngologists in the country. We provide the full range of ENT and facial plastic reconstructive surgery services, including complex head and neck procedures, endoscopic and open airway surgery, and innovative surgeries for cleft and craniofacial issues.
Our services include prenatal counseling, cochlear implants and trauma. We are supported by advanced imaging and participate in many multidisciplinary teams such as thyroid, vascular anomalies and VCF clinics.
• Assistant Professor appointment with the University of Minnesota department of Otolaryngology through clinical faculty tract.
• The position is full-time with Clinical and Research responsibilities. The successful candidate will provide clinical care, teach Residents/Fellows, and participate in clinical research.
• On the clinical affiliate tract
• The Department includes 8 pediatric otolaryngologists and 3 Advanced Practice Providers.
• Call will be shared in a 1:9 weekday/weekend rotation.
• Candidates must be BE/BC in otolaryngology and have completed a pediatric otolaryngology fellowship.
• This position will be based primarily at our St Paul and Woodbury offices, but full Twin Cities coverage is expected when on call.
Children’s Minnesota is one of the ten largest children’s health care organizations in the U.S., with 428 staffed beds at its two hospital campuses in St. Paul and Minneapolis offering pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties. We are a full service, acute care system offering a full spectrum of pediatric services. With over 14,000 admissions a year, 90,000 emergency department visits, 18,000 surgeries, and greater than 200,000 outpatient visits we offer an exciting and state of the art place to work.
The Twin Cities’ strong, diversified economy, coupled with plentiful health care, recreation options and some of the best schools in the nation, have made us a destination for thousands of new residents every year. While residents take full advantage of Minneapolis' recreational opportunities, it's the city's bustling downtown business core and cutting-edge restaurants, theaters and shops that make it a standout. From the celebrated chefs and usage of fresh, local ingredients to the big-name retailers and one-of-a-kind shops, downtown Minneapolis really brings its residents together.
Please submit your CV to Ryan Berreth, FASPR at Ryan.Berreth@childrensmn.org.