BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join busy practice in Western New England
Our robust practice with a well-established patient base is searching for a strong generalist or a Pediatric subspecialist. The largest ENT group in the region, we are a private practice with 7 physicians and 4 advance practice providers, three office locations, and an associated surgery center. We have served the community for more than 50 years with advanced endoscopic sinus surgery, head and neck cancer, laryngology, endocrine surgery, otology/neurotology, pediatric otolaryngology, and allergy testing and treatment.
- Compensation comprised of salary plus productivity bonus
- Anticipated starting volume of 30 patients per day
- Low practice call: 1:6, consisting of two weekends every 3 months
- State of the art offices with video stroboscopy, CT scans, VNG testing, ABR testing, and on-demand audiology
- Excellent earning potential with opportunity for partnership available
With offices in Springfield, Northampton and Ware, the practice offers a community lifestyle in western Massachusetts with the benefits of easy access to Boston (1 1/2 hours), New York City (2 1/2 hours) and Vermont skiing (1 hour). As a family-friendly area, it is a well-recognized center of art, theater, music and quality restaurants. Excellent educational opportunities make this area perfect in every way.
Contact Barry Jacobs, MD, FACS at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jerry Schreibstein, MD, FACS at email@example.com for additional information about this opportunity at Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons of Western New England, LLC.