Lakeshore Ear, Nose and Throat Center, PC is one of metropolitan Detroit’s leading ENT centers. Lakeshore ENT was founded in 1969. Since then we have grown into an organization of sixteen practicing surgeons and over 25 Master-degree and Doctorate-trained speech language pathologists and audiologists. We seek a pediatric otolaryngologist to join our offices located in St. Clair Shores and Macomb Township due to pending retirements and increasing volume. The successful candidate will be well-trained, a team player and hardworking.
- An outstanding reputation-Lakeshore is a brand in the area
- A large academic program covering all subspecialties of otolaryngology in a private practice setting
- Shared ENT call of 1:6; residents take first call, allowing us a great quality of life
- Developing a special niche and having a built-in referral base due to our large size
- Security-the need and volume is great
- A cohesive, satisfied group of colleagues-minimal turnover throughout the history of the practice
- Opportunity and intrastructure to teach and do research, if desired
- An outstanding management team
- Always having a mentor available
The revival and renovation of Detroit is capturing attention, resulting in Lonely Planet naming it the #2 Top City to visit in "Best in Travel 2018" and the New York Times naming it one of the world’s top places to go in 2017. The city’s rich musical and industrial heritage is more alive than ever before, mingling with an ever-expanding array of museums, performing arts, events and international cuisine.
Interested candidates, please contact:
Please reference Job Position ID 161679 when responding.