Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at St. Vincent (Indianapolis)
Pediatric Ear, Nose &Throat Center
We are seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Otolaryngologist for our busy practice in Indianapolis. The candidate must be comfortable performing all aspects of Pediatric ENT including airway/exit procedures. Any voice or allergy experience is a plus, but not required.
At the Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Center we are otolaryngology specialists that diagnose and treat a full range of conditions, including acute and chronic infections and head and neck airway disorders. The otolaryngologists (ENTs) and associates provide comprehensive services through the:
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital Ear, Nose and Throat Center
- St. Vincent Pediatric Communications Center (Audiology)
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital
- 24/7 coverage at Hilbert Pediatric Emergency Department, at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital
- St. Vincent Women’s Hospital NICU
- ENT Clinic at Peyton Manning Children’s Outpatient Center at St. Vincent Fishers
- Office Hours/Schedule: 8-4:30
- Expected patient volume per provider/day: 25
- Call: 1:4
Indianapolis is the 17th largest city in the nation and is the center of America's heartland. Indianapolis supports more than 200 arts organizations, including a world-class symphony, theater, opera, ballet, museums, art galleries and professional sports. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with numerous cultural offerings, change of seasons, and outstanding schools. Indiana's cost of living and unemployment rates remain below the national average. Physicians in Indiana enjoy low malpractice rates, making Indiana one of the top physician friendly states in which to practice medicine.
Contact Mona Hansen, Physician Recruiter
(317) 338 – 6140 or firstname.lastname@example.org