Great opportunity for a Pediatric ENT!
Our Houston Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Practice is searching for a fellowship-trained Pediatric Otolaryngologist to join our busy practice. This established team of three physicians, two audiologists and nurse practitioner has served the community for over 20 years and is looking to expand to accommodate the growing needs of the market. Our physicians are internationally recognized, board-certified and fellowship trained and whose highly-specialized training and extensive experience afford our patients the luxury of “one stop” unsurpassed care for even the most complicated cases. We are active staff members of Texas Children's Hospital and clinical and faculty members at Baylor College of Medicine.
- The primary hospitals covered include: Texas Children's Hospital, Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital, Methodist Hospital and Texas Woman's Hospital
- Our practice provide care for common and complex problems of the ear, nose and throat in children from birth and up
- Services include: all pediatric ENT medical and surgical services
Houston Texas is the largest city in the State of Texas and is the fourth largest city in the nation. In 2017, it was named as the third most culturally and religiously diverse city in America. The culmination of people from all different backgrounds and ethnicities has led to a growing economy, cultural diversity, and socioeconomic success. Average housing costs are considered bargains, there is a temperate climate, and public schools and universities are deemed some of the best in the nation. There are plenty of outdoor and indoor activities for the entire family all year long. There is also no state income tax in Texas.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/25tq3vpfkkdnpsvb