Outstanding Group of 16 Surgeons
One of metropolitan Detroit’s leading ENT centers seeks a pediatric otolaryngologist due to pending retirements and increasing volume. The successful candidate will be well-trained, a team player and hardworking.
Your career will benefit from:
• The outstanding reputation our group enjoys in the area
• Shared ENT call of 1:6; residents take first call, allowing us a great quality of life
• Ability to develop a special niche and having a built-in referral base due to our large size
• Opportunity and infrastructure to teach and do research, if desired
• An outstanding management team
• Always having a mentor available
The revival and renovation of Detroit is capturing attention, resulting in Lonely Planet naming it the #2 Top City to visit in "Best in Travel 2018" and the New York Times naming it one of the world’s top places to go in 2017. The city’s rich musical and industrial heritage is more alive than ever before, mingling with an ever-expanding array of museums, performing arts, events and international cuisine.
If interested please contact:
Please reference Job Position ID 161679 when responding.