On behalf of Nicole Maronian, MD, Chair of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, MillicanSolutions, LLC, a leader in academic pediatric executive search, has initiated a national search to identify candidates to serve as the James Arnold and Nancy and Tom Seitz Chair/Division Chief of Pediatric Otolaryngology as well additional faculty for the Division.
The organization is seeking a physician leader capable of establishing and implementing a vision that encompasses the organization’s mission values: To Heal, To Teach, To Discover.
Division Chief Highlights:
• The new Chief will be a transformational leader in each aspect of the tripartite mission and have the opportunity to create a vision for the next decade of innovation in Pediatric Otolaryngology care.
• The Division performed over 2,700 OR surgical cases and completed over 11,500 visits in the last year.
• An Endowed Chair position with robust development and philanthropy apparatus with available discretionary funding.
• Multidisciplinary program opportunities with the aerodigestive clinic, craniofacial clinic, and complex airway management.
• Research opportunities including a multicenter NIH-sponsored PATS study researching tonsillectomy for snoring in children, clinical research into hearing loss due to EVA, including a patient registry, and research for implants to treat pediatric obstructive sleep apnea in children with Down syndrome.
Faculty Recruitment: Priorities for additional faculty positions include:
• Seeking junior, mid-career, or senior physician with a proven track record of excellence in patient care and a focus on either program development and/or research that compliments existing strengths.
• Eligibility for academic rank at the Assistant/Associate/Professor level. 2020 Fellows encouraged to apply. University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital (UH/RBC):
• UH/RBC is a 244-bed, renowned children’s hospital and a principal referral center for Ohio and the region.
• UH/RBC is ranked among the best in the country, and the top hospital in Northeast Ohio, by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals 2019-2020 rankings. Ranked in seven pediatric specialties with neonatology ranked #7 nationally and two specialties were recognized among America’s top 15: orthopedics and pulmonology.
• With more than 130 service locations, the vast network includes a primary care network with 200+ pediatric and family medicine providers at 83 locations, 14 pediatric emergency departments, six urgent care centers, five surgery centers, 20 medical and surgical specialty clinics, and seven advanced newborn and maternal/fetal medicine service locations.
For more details about this opportunity, please contact Marcel Barbey, Vice President of MillicanSolutions, LLC, at (682) 223-5779 or via email: Marcel.Barbey@millicansolutions.com.
All interactions will remain confidential and no inquiries will be made without the consent of the applicant.
University Hospitals is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.