Great opportunity to join an expanding Pediatric ENTPractice in the fast growing city of San Antonio! We are seeking a fellowship-trained pediatric otolaryngologist to join our practice in San Antonio, Texas.
• The Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Institute of South Texas is the largest and most established practice in San Antonio having served the community for almost 30 years
•Our Practice provides care or common and complex problems of the ear, nose, and throat in children from birth to 17 years old
•Services include: tube insertion, hearing loss, infections, sinusitis, snoring, allergies, adenoid removal, and tonsils
• This is a thriving practice that continues to grow and serve multiple NICUs, PICUs and pediatric emergency departments, as well as the private primary pediatric community in the area
• The primary hospitals covered include: Methodist Children's Hospital, North Central Baptist and University Hospital
• You will have an opportunity to work in all of the pediatric hospitals that serve this diverse community as well as the opportunity to pursue academic endeavors at UT Health San Antonio
San Antonio is the 7th largest city in the country and one of the fastest-growing areas in the United States. In fact, it was ranked number 23 on U.S. News and World Report's 2017 list of the 100 Best Places to Live thanks to the quality of life and the ability to offer big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions along with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. With 300 days of sunshine a year, the area affords plenty of opportunities to savor in the great outdoors year-round. The San Antonio region is rich in educational opportunities and offers a variety of public and private colleges and universities. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax. Benefits Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full-time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change. We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.