• Best of both worlds in a city on the rise, PEDIATRIC ENT - Private Practice and Academics
• Oldest pediatric ENT practice in the state of Michigan needs surgeons ASAP
• Mixed practice with full academic appointment and private practice compensation
• Hospital based/ academic offices and private offices, High starting salary (over 300K plus package) with
early partnership opportunity
• Surgery center flexible buy-in available and creative ways to get share quickly
• Low cost of living with great quality of life
• FULL Resident coverage and teaching
• Inpatient and surgery center OR available
• Complex and basic cases
• Growing multi- specialty team is ready for expansion.
• Grow your practice with ease and support with limited risk
+ Great reputation in community
• Research, teaching and academic activity opportunities are available
• Excellent compensation with flexibility to negotiate
Established in 1970 it is the oldest pediatric ENT group in Michigan with extremely stable referral
Founded by ASPO original member Walter Belenky with a storied reputation it has grown to be the
largest private pediatric ENT group in the state covering all pediatric ENT ailments. Historically 4-partner
practice down to 2 partners due to unforeseen circumstances. Down one due to untimely death of senior
partner and one left due to personal considerations and longing to live out west. Stable group with no
other history of physician turnover.
Currently members and ages are: Michael Haupert, DO mid 50s; Prasad Thottam, DO mid 30s, Lindsey
Ruward, NP late 20’s. Hiring current academic airway nurse finishing NP school mid 20s Clinical volume of
350 patients per week plus 50 surgeries per week with flexibility for less or more.
Scheduling template per hour of 4 established or 2
new is dependent of course on comfort
Support from 10 full time employees 2 audiologist, and extender who sees 12-20 patents per day, no
Ideal candidate will be a motivated physician who is interested in both academics and private
practice pace. Offering plenty of patients so as long as the person is likeable and has good skills
Practice owns 2 office and have 2 academic offices with 3+ exam rooms and a procedure room
in each place.In office procedures include FFL, frenotomy, all offices have video laryngoscopy
EMR used is EPIC. Payer mix is 70% private insurance and 30% Medicaid
CONTACT: Prasad Thottam at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more
information. By phone contact stephanie walker at 248-571-6709 for more information.
Primary hospital is Beaumont Children’s Hospital and is 10 miles from primary office and additional
time at St. John’s Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Michigan
Other offices are West Bloomfield 1 day/week; Clinton 1 day/week (both private) as well as Royal
Oak and Dearborn (both academic).
ASC in Southfield Michigan, ½ day per week that you can finish 20+ cases in that half day. This
physician owned surgery center provides up to 20% return on investment in the first year. There are 20
owners, all predominately ENT. Ownership available with a 20-100% return on investment in 1
First year guarantee of $300,000 to $350,000 including a $10,000 signing bonus plus hospital
assistance for relocation and loan assistance. Partnership available after 2 quarters of covering
portion of overhead Buy-in 100% to be financed by practice with no interest and instant partner with
payments to existing partners coming from partner benefits Professionally run practice with no spouses or
relatives employed by the group and an administrator with years of experience with Health
Systems and physician groups.
1. Quick partnership with private practice pay and huge benefits
2. Academic and private (best of both worlds)
3. Large referral base
4.Great long-term earnings upside
City area is on the rise with a low cost of living but providing large city amenities. There is a great
sense of community with very supportive hospitals and practice has great reputation. Massive room
for growth with choice of cases. Mentorship and growth with older and younger physician.